* Say "Whoa!" to horses in distress; it's what you do first
* Promotes normal digestive flow to maintain and assist with normal bowel movements
* Nature at its core, science at its best
* Oral doser included with liquid
* Veterinarian recommended
* Made in the USA
* Learn more about SayWhoa! in 'Other Info' below
* See 'More Photos': "In honor of BUSTER our equine family member we lost to an impaction colic in 2009." – Horse Sense Solutions
* Now available in gel pre-filled oral syringes too
SayWhoa! promotes normal digestive flow to assist with the waste build up of retained stools. Safe for horses of any size, weight or age, including mares lactating or in foal. Approved nutritional ingredients for performance horses.
Contains min 0.8%/max 1.2% calcium, 0.5% magnesium, min 0.4% phosphorus, min 0.04%/max 0.08% potassium, min 0.005%/max 0.015% sodium and 0.007% vitamin D3.
Directions: Liquid - Horses 100-1,200 lbs: full 4 oz bottle; under 100 lbs: 1/2 bottle. Oral doser included – just squeeze in mouth. Gel - Horses 100-1,200 lbs: 2-60 ml syringes; under 100 lbs: 1-60 ml syringe.
Made in the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.