dac Orange Superior – Provides balanced vitamin and mineral profile for maintenance, broodmares, stallions and working horses. Minerals are critical to reproduction, bone development, nerve function, immune function, hoof, skin and coat quality, energy balance and more. Enhanced with probiotics.
Each scoop contains min 4,261 mg/max 4,545 mg calcium, min 1,563 mg phosphorus, min 568 mg potassium, min 227 mg lysine, min 25 mg copper, min 102 mg zinc, min 0.4 mg selenium, min 57 mg manganese, min 2.1 mg iodine, min 8,625 IU vitamin A, min 862 IU vitamin D, min 125 IU vitamin E and min 0.4 mg biotin.
Directions: Can be fed with fortified or unfortified grains. Fortified grains contain added vitamins and minerals and require a lower feeding rate of this supplement. If fed with unfortified grains – Maintenance: 2 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight; Pregnant/lactating mares and performance horses: 3 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight. Consult an equine nutritionist or dac if feeding with fortified grain. Scoop included.
What makes dac Orange Superior different?
• Yea Sacc®1026 – a live yeast culture derived from the specific yeast strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1026. Yea Sacc®1026 increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares, and increases digestible energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. Yea Sacc®1026 improves milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and throughout the lactation period.
• Organic Selenium – selenium is an essential nutrient that plays a critical role in metabolism, healthy growth, reproductive health, and immunity. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant to prevent fatty acid oxidation which can cause tissue damage. Research has shown that Sel-Plex®, an organic form of selenium, is more readily absorbed and retained than selenium in inorganic forms. Sel‐Plex® is the ONLY organic selenium to be reviewed by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
• Bio-available Trace Minerals, or chelated minerals, are those that have been bonded to two or more amino acids. A mineral in this chelated state allows easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism of that mineral. dac® Orange Superior utilizes organic minerals to increase availability and enhance absorption rates.
* Vitamin and mineral supplement for mature horses
* Enhanced with probiotics and fortified with B-vitamins plus bio-available trace minerals, essential amino acids and organic selenium
* NASC member
* Made in the USA
***shipping charges for larger items may need to be revised after checkout***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.