Farnam Grand Champion Fly Repellent – 360° continuous spray provides a coating against flies while imparting a high sheen to the hair when brushed out. 1-2 oz per head daily gives adequate protection. Kills and repels stable, horn, house, face and deer flies; mosquitoes and gnats. Also can be used as a grooming aid and coat conditioner.
* Fly repellent plus show-ring shine for horses
* Elite Shine + Conditioner
* With citronella and lanolin
Contains 0.1% pyrethrins and 1% piperonyl butoxide, butoxypolypropylene glycol, citronella and lanolin.
Directions: Hold 4-6" from horse while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Spray entire body while brushing against lay of the coat. Repeat daily or at intervals needed. For face, apply as wipe using cloth or sponge. Avoid eyes, nose or mouth. Do not use on foals under 12 weeks old. Do not exceed 2 oz per application.
* Powder free, fingertip textured* Not made with natural rubber latex * Lab chemical tested...
* Sodium lauryl sulfate free* Liniment combined with a plant-based shampoo* Cleanses while refreshing and...
* Easy on, easy off; a healing clean * Veterinarian recommended * Spray. Foam. Rinse....
* Banixx Medicated Shampoo with Marine Collagen: a safe, effective skin treatment for all horses...
Get our newsletter & save!